Premier People are currently assisting our client, a leading contractor with their requirement for Mobile Plant Operators for Port Hedland based roles.
- Immediate start
- Excellent pay rate
- Ongoing work
Key responsibilities include:
- Previous experience operating various Heavy Plant Machinery on mining and civil projects
- Service and Maintain the machinery
Experience, Skills and Qualifications
Candidates must be prepared to complete a pre-employment medical check and a drugs and alcohol test. Successful applicants must have rights to work in Australia and hold the following:
- Valid WA HR Driver’s License
- Working at Heights (RIIWHS204D)
- Working in Confined Spaces (RIIWHS202D)
- Gas Testing Atmospheres (MSAPHOS217A)
- Willing to work in TA roles if and when required
Benefits and Perks
Premier People’s Shutdown division supplies skilled and experienced trades and skilled labour to mine sites across WA. Our core crew of 75+ individuals mobilise to BHPIO, FMG, Roy Hill and Rio Tinto sites to carry out many areas of maintenance.
- Work for leading contractors in the industry
- Fly In / Fly Out from Perth, WA
- Up to 12-hour days
- Above market pay rates
- Additional ongoing work available
Premier People are a leading recruitment specialist, supplying quality, skilled and experienced blue-collar workers to our clients within various industries in the WA market including mining and shutdowns, warehousing, transport, logistics and construction.
By establishing solid, trusting relationships, and a reputation amongst our clients for supplying quality, reliable and hardworking individuals, Premier People have built a strong presence and network across WA.