Premier People are currently assisting our client, a leading manufacturer based south of Perth, with their requirement for Fixed Plant Mechanical Fitters.
Key responsibilities include:
- Fixed plant Mechanical Maintenance, repairs and fault finding to the processing plant.
- Interpret engineering drawings
- Assembly, maintain and repair conveyor equipment and components
- Perform general mechanical fitting work including fitment and alignment of gearboxes and motors, laser alignment, fitment and removal of couplings
Experience, Skills and Qualifications
Candidates must be prepared to complete a pre-employment medical check and a drugs and alcohol test. Successful applicants must have rights to work in Australia and hold the following:
- Trade Qualified Mechanical Fitter
- Valid WA Driver’s License
- Forklift ticket
- Experience operating overhead cranes
- Previous experience working within a manufacturing environment.
Benefits and Perks
Premier People’s Manufacturing division supplies skilled and experienced trades and skilled labour to various clients across WA. This role will start as a casual position however, it will progress to full time for the right candidate.
- Work for leading Manufacturer
- Based in Perth
- Monday – Friday (38 hours/week) + overtime
- Above the market pay rates
- Long Term / Permanent role
Premier People are a leading recruitment specialist, supplying quality, skilled and experienced blue-collar workers to our clients within various industries in the WA market including mining and shutdowns, warehousing, transport, logistics and construction.
By establishing solid, trusting relationships, and a reputation amongst our clients for supplying quality, reliable and hardworking individuals, Premier People have built a strong presence and network across WA.