Premier People are currently assisting our client, a leading manufacturer based south of Perth, with their requirement for Machine Operator, to join their busy manufacturing plant.
- Immediate start
- Perth based
- Monday – Friday
- Excellent hourly pay rate plus penalties and ongoing position
Key responsibilities include:
- Operate machinery within a manufacturing environment
- Sets up and operate machines
- Safely observe machine operation
- Inspects or measures work, using rule, gauges, and templates
- Operate machines to fabricate nonmetallic materials, such as composites or plastics
Experience, Skills and Qualifications
Candidates must be prepared to complete a pre-employment medical check and a drugs and alcohol test. Successful applicants must have rights to work in Australia and hold the following:
- Previous Manufacturing experience in a heavy industrial manufacturing operation.
- Strong mechanical knowledge
- Valid WA Driver’s License
- Forklift License
- Overtime available
- Previous experience working within a similar manufacturing role
- Lean manufacturing knowledge and advantage
- Operating an overhead crane
Benefits and Perks
Premier People’s Manufacturing division supplies skilled and experienced trades and skilled labour to various clients across WA. This role will start as a casual position however, it will progress to full time for the right candidate.
- Work for leading Manufacturer
- Based in Perth
- Monday – Friday (38 hours/week) + overtime
- Above the market pay rates
- Long Term / Permanent role
Premier People are a leading recruitment specialist, supplying quality, skilled and experienced blue-collar workers to our clients within various industries in the WA market including mining and shutdowns, warehousing, transport, logistics and construction.
By establishing solid, trusting relationships, and a reputation amongst our clients for supplying quality, reliable and hardworking individuals, Premier People have built a strong presence and network across WA.