Premier People are currently assisting our client, a leading Hydraulic specialist based in Perth, with their requirement for Hydraulic Technician.
- Immediate start
- Field Service and Perth Worksop roles available
- Excellent pay rate
Key responsibilities include:
- Service Maintenance and repair of Hydraulic equipment for the Mining and Industrial industry.
- Field Service and workshop based experience.
Experience, Skills and Qualifications
Candidates must be prepared to complete a pre-employment medical check and a drugs and alcohol test. Successful applicants must have rights to work in Australia and hold the following:
- Relevant Trade Certificate
- Valid WA HR Driver’s License
- Previous experience working within a similar role
Benefits and Perks
Premier People’s Manufacturing division supplies skilled and experienced trades and skilled labour to various clients across WA. This role will start as a casual position however, it will progress to full time for the right candidate.
- Work for leading Manufacturer
- Based in Perth
- Monday – Friday (38 hours/week) + overtime
- Above the market pay rates
- Long Term / Permanent role
- Additional ongoing work available
Premier People are a leading recruitment specialist, supplying quality, skilled and experienced blue-collar workers to our clients within various industries in the WA market including mining and shutdowns, warehousing, transport, logistics and construction.
By establishing solid, trusting relationships, and a reputation amongst our clients for supplying quality, reliable and hardworking individuals, Premier People have built a strong presence and network across WA.