Premier People are currently assisting our client, a leading contractor with their requirement for HD Fitters.
- Immediate start
- FIFO, various rosters available.
- Excellent pay rate
Key responsibilities include:
- Service Maintenance and repair of Heavy-Duty Mining equipment
- Previous experience with servicing, repair diagnostic, fault finding, and breakdowns of a wide range of equipment including, heavy mining equipment.
- Previous experience working on Hitachi, Komatsu and CAT equipment.
Experience, Skills and Qualifications
Candidates must be prepared to complete a pre-employment medical check and a drugs and alcohol test. Successful applicants must have rights to work in Australia and hold the following:
- Relevant Trade Certificate - HD Diesel Fitter Earthmoving
- Valid WA HR Driver’s License
- Previous experience working within a similar role
Benefits and Perks
Premier People’s Manufacturing division supplies skilled and experienced trades and skilled labour to various clients across WA. This role will start as a casual position however, it will progress to full time for the right candidate.
- Above the market pay rates
- Long Term / Permanent role
- Additional ongoing work available
Premier People are a leading recruitment specialist, supplying quality, skilled and experienced blue-collar workers to our clients within various industries in the WA market including mining and shutdowns, warehousing, transport, logistics and construction.
By establishing solid, trusting relationships, and a reputation amongst our clients for supplying quality, reliable and hardworking individuals, Premier People have built a strong presence and network across WA.