Premier People are currently assisting our client, an establish family run Engineering business, who speacialise in high volume manufacturing of small component for the mining industry, based North of Perth.
- Immediate start
- Perth based
- Monday – Friday
- Excellent pay rate
- Working for a family friendly and flexible organisation
Key responsibilities include:
- Operate Okuma Lathe machine
- Machinery within a manufacturing environment
- Sets up and operate machines
- Inspects or measures work, using rule, gauges, and templates
Experience, Skills and Qualifications
Candidates must be prepared to complete a pre-employment medical check and a drugs and alcohol test. Successful applicants must have rights to work in Australia and hold the following:
- Previous CNC Lathe experience
- Precision engineering on small components
- G and M code experience
Benefits and Perks
Premier People’s Manufacturing division supplies skilled and experienced trades and skilled labour to various clients across WA. This role will start as a casual position however, it will progress to full time for the right candidate.
- Flexibly working hours
- Based North of Perth
- Monday – Friday (38 hours/week) + overtime
- Above the market pay rates
- Long Term / Permanent role
Premier People are a leading recruitment specialist, supplying quality, skilled and experienced blue-collar workers to our clients within various industries in the WA market including mining and shutdowns, warehousing, transport, logistics and construction.
By establishing solid, trusting relationships, and a reputation amongst our clients for supplying quality, reliable and hardworking individuals, Premier People have built a strong presence and network across WA.