Premier People are currently assisting our client, a leading manufacturer based in Perth, with their requirement for Boilermakers.
- Perth based
- Monday – Friday
- Excellent pay rate
Key Responsibilities include:
- Fabrication on various equipment for Mining and industrial projects
- Repair and Maintenance of equipment
- Grinding, cutting and welding.
- Flux Core and MIG welding
- Cut, mould, twist, shape, punch and hammer metal to assemble parts and enable fitting edges together
- Perform routine maintenance on tools and equipment
- Select the appropriate materials, methods and equipment necessary to complete the job
- Use a range of machinery, hand tools and welding equipment
- Read and interpreting drawings
Experience, Skills and Qualifications
Candidates must be prepared to complete a pre-employment medical check and a drugs and alcohol test. Successful applicants must have rights to work in Australia and hold the following:
- Australian Trade Certificate/Recognition
- Valid WA Driver’s License
- Overhead Crane ticket
- Forklift license
- Previous experience working within a similar role
Benefits and Perks
Premier People’s Manufacturing division supplies skilled and experienced trades and skilled labour to various clients across WA. This role will start as a casual position however, it will progress to full time for the right candidate.
- Work for leading Manufacturer
- Based in Perth
- Monday – Friday (38 hours/week) + overtime
- Above the market pay rates
- Long Term / Permanent role
- Additional ongoing work available
Premier People are a leading recruitment specialist, supplying quality, skilled and experienced blue-collar workers to our clients within various industries in the WA market including mining and shutdowns, warehousing, transport, logistics and construction.
By establishing solid, trusting relationships, and a reputation amongst our clients for supplying quality, reliable and hardworking individuals, Premier People have built a strong presence and network across WA.