- 08 6115 6969
We can provide you with quality employees through a hassle-free labour hire process so that you can meet your client demands on time and without incident or injury. All of our candidates are selected and recruited out in the field by our experienced team, continuously selecting the best workers and bringing them on board to connect them to the right position.
Our personal approach will help you find the perfect candidates to integrate with your regular internal employees and meet your organisations requirements and objectives, with a seamless transition.
1. The first step is to give us a call or book a free consultation
2. One of our team members will be in touch to discuss your recruitment requirements and will arrange a convenient time for you to meet with one of our consultants with expertise in your sector. We can come to you, or you can meet with us in our centrally located Perth office.
3. During the meeting, we will listen to your companies recruitment needs/requirements and together we can work out a solution that fits you best.
4. We start by searching our extensive database of candidates. If we do not find suitable candidates, we will advertise and on-board new candidates at no extra charge to you.
5. Once we find a candidate, you choose one of our simple on-boarding packages that can be tailored for your specific needs!
This guarantees last minute availability of skilled personnel when required, or the ability to plan ahead with a casual workforce without the commitment and liabilities required for full time employees. With no minimum hire requirement in place, this is by far the most popular option.
Under this arrangement, Premier People assume all responsibility for the workers mobilised to site. Included in a simple hourly rate is the following:
This is an excellent option for clients looking for permanent roles to be filled but wish to trial the candidate on a ‘semi-permanent’ basis prior to offering full time employment. The candidate can then be fully on-boarded completely free of charge at the end of the trial!
Candidates can be engaged on a 3 month ‘temp to perm’ basis, where they will work a minimum of 38 hours per week (technically as a casual employee) but working full time hours giving you the opportunity to assess their suitability in your business. After the trial period, the candidate can sign over directly, completely free of charge. During the 3-month ‘trial period’ Premier People cover all the same liabilities as covered under the casual payroll option, with the assurance of a guaranteed employee in your business for the full period.
The candidate can be released at anytime and there is no obligation to offer a full-time contract at the end of the trial period. At any time during the trial, Premier People can replace the candidate if you find them to be unsuitable for your business.
This is a more suitable option for candidates required for full time positions. Candidates are payrolled by the client and all liabilities are covered by the client. All of our candidates placed come with a three month probation period, whereby if you are not satisfied with the placement for any reason, or in the unlikely event the candidate is dismissed, we will replace them completely free of charge. What’s Included: